Personal InformationMountain To Road Cycles collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
- Business Relations1 and
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time
- details of any prizes you may have won
- a record of any queries you have made
- to contact you directly about Mountain To Road Cycles, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions
- to reward you for being a loyal Mountain To Road Cycles customer
- to inform you of Mountain To Road Cycles products or publications we think you might be interested in
- to approve transactions you wish to make
- to confirm your identity
- to provide you with products you have requested
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make
- to conduct consumer research
How we manage personal informationMountain To Road Cycles is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Important information on promotions, competitions and other marketing activities for consumers
All entries become the property of Mountain To Road Cycles (and any third parties conducting joint promotions with Mountain To Road Cycles) and are held for up to 4 months after the prize draw date. After this, they are then destroyed in a secure manner.
Mountain To Road Cycles may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about Mountain To Road Cycles, its brands, special offers, samples, consumer research and other promotions unless otherwise advised by you
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted. You may also request an update or correction of the personal information we hold about you by putting the request in writing to Mountain To Road Cycles.
Winners' names and cities will be published in accordance with the terms and conditions of each promotion
DisclosureMountain To Road Cycles does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. Mountain To Road Cycles may out source certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to Mountain To Road Cycles, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies
- organisations which provide services to us, such as: delivery companies, mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies and consumer research agencies
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers
- government or statutory authorities
that may directly contact you on behalf of Mountain To Road Cycles
Access and correction of details
You can access personal information Mountain To Road Cycles holds on you by contacting us in writing. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request Mountain To Road Cycles to correct the information.
If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact us.
Issued May 2011
1 Business Relations Personal information of those with whom we have business relations typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business.
2 Employment Personal information collected from our contractors, as with Business Relations above, typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business, especially in relation to the engagement of the contractor's services. Information is also collected from potential employees in the recruitment process